Laser tag F.A.Q.
Frequently Asked Questions about laser tag game
What is laser tag?
Laser tag is a safe team tactical game in which players hit opponents with IR pulses using taggers. The hits are detected by special sensors on headbands or vests.
How to play laser tag?
1. Find a laser tag club and sign up for the game;
2. Come to the game and get laser tag equipment;
3. Practice shooting before the game with the instructor;
4. Listen to the game briefing;
5. Play with friends and try to win;
6. Tell everyone that laser tag is cool.
How to prepare for laser tag?
No special training is required for playing laser tag. If this is the first time you come to play, an instructor will tell you about the game rules. You just have to come in a good mood and enjoy the game.
How to win laser tag?
As for tactical actions, we advise you to follow the basic rules, which, perhaps, will not lead you to victory but will definitely save you from being ""dead"" in the first minutes of the battle.
1. Check the field of fire. While there is no enemy around, assess the situation, remove anything that prevents you from aiming comfortably: the rocks under your feet, the branches that cling to the barrel are unlikely to help you hit the opponent with precision.
2. Don't forget about the enemy's defeat sensors located on the headband. Do we have to explain where to shoot first? It is necessary to watch not only the enemy, but for your own actions: keep your head down, look around fast, hide just as fast, try not to be an easy prey for a sniper.
3. Recharge the weapon in time and keep track of the number of cartridges. When you're alone with the enemy, it's a shame to lose the fight because of the lack of ammo in the tagger.
4. Constantly move. Change the locations, calculate the course of events. Short runs from hiding to hiding will cause your enemy a lot of trouble. Remember the golden rule: run slowly - die quickly.
5. Communicate and interact with your teammates. The victory is at stake, so signal your allies about the enemy's location, his movements, and discuss further actions with the chief officer.
How much does laser tag cost?
10-30$ is a standard price per hour of playing outdoor laser tag for one person. This price may vary depending on whether you need to rent equipment or have your own tagger.
How long does a game of laser tag last?
The minimum game in a laser tag club lasts 15 minutes. But often there can be large-scale games up to 3 days long.
How many people do you need to play laser tag?
The minimum number of people to play laser tag is 2. But usually teams of five or six people get together. If you don't have a team, don't get upset. Laser tag clubs have "open games". You can come to those games alone, the team gathers from the people who came to the game.
How old do you have to be to play laser tag?
The optimal age for acquaintance with laser tag is 6 years. There are virtually no age restrictions for playing laser tag. We have developed a whole line of taggers for young players. Therefore, adults and children can play against each other on the same playground.
Is laser tag safe?
Laser tag is absolutely safe for your health. LASERWAR equipment is certified and recommended for sale worldwide. Our gaming sets work in any environment.
Does laser tag hurt eyes?
Laser tag is safe for the eyes. In simple terms, this infrared technology is used in TV remote controls. We switch channels every day, so you can be sure that laser tag will not damage your eyes.
Is laser tag safe for kids?
Laser tag is absolutely safe for children. LASERWAR equipment has been thoroughly tested and recommended for games around the world. Our technology is absolutely safe for both children and adults.
Is laser tag fun for adults?
Laser tag is a family game. Laser tag is a game for all ages. It doesn't matter how old you are. On the playground the player's victory does not depend on age. In this game only those who master a team game win. Only a fair fight.
Is there a dress code for laser tag?
Choose any clothes or military uniform that you are not afraid of being dirty for laser tag. It should be made of some thick material and you should feel comfortable while playing. It is recommended to use combat shoes or hiking boots as footwear.
What is the best color to wear in laser tag?
The clothes color for playing laser tag is selected according to the season. In order not to disguise ourselves, we recommend wearing military camouflage for the laser tag game. For winter games on rough terrain, white camouflage cloaks are suitable.
What do girls wear to play in laser tag?
It is recommended that girls come to the laser tag game wearing thick and loose clothes: it will make the game process easier. Choose any clothes that you are not afraid of being dirty. It is recommended to wear durable sneakers, which are comfortable to play in.
How does laser tag work?
As a game weapon, laser tag uses a tagger that emits infrared pulses. Infrared pulses are detected by the hit sensors on the headband or vest. In addition, other game equipment can be used in the games: control points, digital flags, mines and first-aid kits.
How does outdoor laser tag work?
Outdoor laser tag equipment operates on the basis of an infrared pulse. The player, by pressing the trigger, hits the opponent with a safe and invisible infrared beam. A hit is detected by special sensors attached to the player's headband or to a special vest.
How is laser tag scored?
Game points are counted using modern Wi-Fi technologies. The statistics of the game equipment are transmitted online to the router, and from it - to a PC. After the game it will be possible to create a PDF-document with statistics, as well as upload it to Facebook.
How do laser tag vests work?
Laser tag vests are equipped with special hit sensors that detect incoming shots. When the vest receives a hit, it vibrates, the sensors light up brightly and the vest beeps. All game hits are processed by electronics. There is no harm for the player's health.
What are the best laser tag guns?
The best laser tag taggers:
1. The Ak-12 Predator is a tagger that has been recognized by players around the world. Ergonomics, durability, light weight - that's what this laser tag model is all about. For the time being, over 100,000 copies have been sold worldwide.
2. Phoenix submachine gun. A tagger that's perfect for adults and kids. An OLED-display with game information, a vibration-response technology and quality sound - this tagger is a must have in any rental clubs. It brings victory and profit!
3. Hornet - the first game pistol, which was made specifically for laser tag. The body construction is based on the world experience of combat weapons designers. A bolt reloading, comfortable pistol grip, branded Parallax optics. You'll find all this in this game set.
What are the best laser tag guns for kids?
1. Phoenix submachine gun. A tagger that's perfect for adults and kids. An OLED-display with game information, a vibration-response technology and quality sound - this tagger is a must have in any rental clubs. It brings victory and profit!
2. Hornet - the first game pistol, which was made specifically for laser tag. The body construction is based on the world experience of combat weapons designers. A bolt reloading, comfortable pistol grip, branded Parallax optics. You'll find all this in this game set. Ideal for children.
Does laser tag use real lasers?
LASERWAR outdoor equipment does not use a laser. We use a safe and invisible infrared technology. Our technology has been tested for years and by thousands of clubs around the world.
Do laser pointers work in laser tag?
LASERWAR equipment does not use laser marks. We use a safe LED illumination to indicate the shot, which can't hurt your eyes. Our optical system is certified and complies with international safety standards.
Who invented laser tag?
Pulse simulators for training purposes for tactical and fire training of U.S. military units were developed in the early 1960s. In 1973, the laser system of shooting training (based on AKM) was developed by the institutions of the USSR Military-industrial complex for the training of servicemen of the Armed Forces of the USSR (in November of the same year, the relevant information about that appeared in the international press). The history of the commercial idea of laser tag operation started in 1977, when George Carter III (Mark Twain III), an American citizen, watched the film "Star Wars" and invented the game "Photon". It was his idea that formed the basis of all current commercial lase tag projects, both in terms of style and concept of the game. A modern laser tag is a high-tech game, which has absorbed the experience and achievements of previous generations. At the moment, there are several manufacturers of laser tag equipment, among which LASERWAR takes a leading position.
What is Tactical Laser Tag?
Tactical, or sports laser tag - a new discipline that is just beginning to develop. Laser tag tournaments on the playground with inflatable figures are currently held in Russia. A special system is created for those games: participants play on a specially designed playground, with certified equipment. As a rule, such tournaments are played by well-coordinated groups of players that know how to work in a team.