Laser tag vs. COVID-19
Attention! The quarantine sale is over!
The coronavirus is making turbulences in the world, the economy is in panic. The Fed's rates have been lowered to almost zero. Everyone's waiting for industrial collapse, business losses.
The weak-hearted are joining the ranks of alarmists, the cautious are waiting, and the real business is working NON-STOP!
Never before have loans been so cheap and LASERWAR offers so profitable!
Here are 5 reasons to buy our equipment right now:
1. It's especially profitable now, thanks to cheap loans and our discounts.
2. Holding outdoor games is safer than playing in crowded arenas in shopping centres.
3. Active outdoor games strengthen your immune system and make you stronger.
4. Our region is among the wealthiest in terms of infection statistics - we have no cases of infection.
5. We have introduced the mandatory processing of orders sent by hard UV for your safety. Your safety is our concern!
In 2018, the international laser tag tournament has finally come back to its homeland. Since 2012, we’ve come a long way from Smolensk; we fought on the Alabino tank polygon, polished
Covering the activity of our country's busy laser tag clubs has already become a tradition in our company. Today, we interviewed online Andrey Malyarov – a pragmatic and self-motivated
LASERWAR COMPANY is happy to present the unique Smart RGB-headband. This headband is the result of long and painstaking working process involving all the members of our team. It took more than a year to work out the final version. We are absolutely sure that the new band will have a tremendous effect on the game process making your dreams come true! But let us get down to the heart of the matter.
Laser tag is a relatively new game. Not everyone knows about its existence, so to speak of all the subtleties.
“What was the incentive to start my own business? It must have been passion. It was my passion for military subject that brought me into laser tag. You know, these days people don‘t get
The 5-day marathon of the Hannover industrial fair has neared its end. Our nearly 2-week long motor rally over Europe has come to an end, too. Now it’s time to sum up the results of our