Handing out medals. LASERWAR UI anniversary release
Something special is always expected from an anniversary release. And our expectations have not been fooled. The anniversary 100th release of LASERWAR UI presents a new system for recording personal players' achievements.
Who is the most accurate shooter? Who spends the most ammo, who is the unluckiest in this round, who was the coolest? - These questions worry the players in each round. The player's stats speak the dry language of numbers, and can solve those disputes. We are providing the best solutions.
LASERWAR programmers and designers have prepared a package to reflect key game moments in the personal players' statistics.
The player's personal statistics card was replenished with achievement icons assigned during the game. The player's seven achievements as seven medals will reflect his or her contribution in the current round.
The achievements are attributed not only to the fastest and most accurate, but also to those whose achievements in the game did not please the team. But given the humorous nature of those awards, no one will leave offended.
So far, the statistics show about two dozen achievements out of more than forty planned. Please see the list below. In future versions of the program this list will be extended.
- Faster than lightning - the first accurate shot in the round among players of all teams.
- First blood - the first kill in the round among players of all teams.
- Courageous - the first death in the round among players of all teams.
- Double - kill two of your opponents without dying yourself.
- Hat trick - kill three of your opponents without dying yourself.
- High five! - kill five opponents without dying yourself.
- I am a legend - kill ten opponents without killing yourself.
- Double kill - kill two opponents at intervals of no more than 10 seconds.
- Triple kill- kill three opponents at intervals of no more than 10 seconds.
- Multikill - kill five enemies at intervals of no more than 10 seconds.
- Berserker - kill ten opponents at intervals of no more than 10 seconds.
- Avenger - after rebirth, kill the opponent who killed you.
- Tactician - receive no damage for five minutes during the round.
- Strategist - receive no damage for ten minutes during the round.
- Grandmaster - receive no damage for fifteen minutes during the round.
- Terminator - kill every player from the opposing team during the round.
- Friendly fire! - injure a teammate (except for rounds with one team only).
- Fiasco - kill a teammate (except rounds with one team).
- Fire support - use up the entire ammo five times per round.
Play and enjoy the game, while the LASERWAR team takes care of the rest.
LASERWAR COMPANY is happy to present the unique Smart RGB-headband. This headband is the result of long and painstaking working process involving all the members of our team. It took more than a year to work out the final version. We are absolutely sure that the new band will have a tremendous effect on the game process making your dreams come true! But let us get down to the heart of the matter.
The summer season of laser tag battles is over and the year 2017 is coming to an end. Now, during this cold sleety autumn break between winter and summer games, there is time to recall
In 2018, the international laser tag tournament has finally come back to its homeland. Since 2012, we’ve come a long way from Smolensk; we fought on the Alabino tank polygon, polished
How the collection of game information and control of the game takes place?
From year to year LASERWAR Company has been improving electronics, hardware and software components. Every step to a new qualitative level is marked with a new number. Such gradation shows the history of our company development and the stages are marked with their special features and innovations. The ninth generation is no exception. It incorporated all the best features of Generation 8, and the use of our new SMART RGB-headband gave the possibility to look at the game process from another point of view.
As we created our equipment and program software for it, we comprehended that it must be comfortable for our clients.