Firmware upgrades for the 10-th generation equipment
For the attention of the owners of devices based on the 10-th generation.
Another software update package is available for X-Generation-based equipment. New firmware releases take place approximately once a month and improve system stability and performance, as well as introduce new features and modes.
Timely installation of the latest version of the software, which is recommended for all clubs, is a guarantee of an equipment stable operation. Remember that the firmware update must be performed for charged equipment. In case of problems with the update, we recommend contacting LASERWAR technical support.
Version V10.02.10.01 of the firmware in Russian and English is already available for download on the website.
Let's look at all the changes in order. The new firmware introduces a number of global changes in the operation of equipment and games.
1. We've developed a new bleeding algorithm called "Bleeding 2.0". In the old algorithm, if you are exposed to damage that exceeds the value specified in the program, you will bleed. It worked mainly with grenade launchers and heavy sniper rifles and was unfair. Now the bleeding starts when you are shot by several players and they hit you after you are wounded (when you are in the invulnerability mode). The damage from hits of opponents is still fixed, then it is summed up and divided by 10, and after a short period of time, the bleeding starts with a gradual decrease in health. You can cure the bleeding by using the commands "new game", "game start", "medic", "bandage" or "resuscitation". The new algorithm improves gameplay by allowing well-coordinated teams to do more damage per unit of time, even if it is delayed damage. Moving in assault groups and covering each other will now be as profitable as in a real battle. Massive shooting leads to a higher probability of severe wounds and bleeding. At the same time, there is a new game mechanics, requiring the presence of full-fledged teams of paramedics. And this increases the variety of games and scenarios, which will certainly please all players.
2. The 'Vampires vs. Zombies' mode has been updated. The network algorithm for changing the team color has been changed. This mode is also available in the local game without a server.
3. There is also a possibility to double the teams' health scores, regeneration.
4. The data statistics have been separated when receiving the "new game" or "game start" command from the first-aid kit or Battle base. Now different data is recorded in the statistics. For example, if you are injured and receive the "start of the game" command, the statistics will show +1 point to healing. And if you are deactivated, the statistics will give +1 to the player's revival.
5. An error in player names that could cause random characters to appear on the screen has been fixed.
6. Several new game sounds have been introduced at the start of the game, time activation. The weapon now reports that there are 5 minutes to the end of the round. This makes the gameplay more understandable.
7. The process of the barrel overheating has been significantly redesigned. Special sounds have been added to indicate that the overheating threshold has been exceeded. The OLED display shows a countdown of the gun barrel cool down. We remind you that when you turn on the power, the weapon is searching for a connection to the program, and if it can't connect to the app, and you activate the game remotely, then the local game mode is activated. In this mode, the equipment supports all commands of the LASERWAR extended protocol except for game characters.
In addition to the firmware update, a new version of LASERWAR configurator version 126.96.36.199 has been released, which is now available for download from the Microsoft Store Online. Download firmware from the official LASERWAR page.
The LASERWAR on-line store offers a wide range of laser tag equipment. At our site a user will find everything: from unsophisticated pistols to authentic mass-dimensional automatic rifles and machine-guns. We produce a great variety of laser tag gear for any game script: mines, bombs, hand grenades, etc. A newbie in the laser tag world is easily taken aback by our wide range of models. If you hesitate what to choose from our equipment, this review will help you take the right decision. Here we present the taggers which have proven best in many laser tag battles: from private tournaments to large-scale public events. Choosing them you trust the reliable opinion of our company’s experts and of those who have successfully tested that equipment. So, here is the list of best-selling LASERWAR models.
How the collection of game information and control of the game takes place?
From year to year LASERWAR Company has been improving electronics, hardware and software components. Every step to a new qualitative level is marked with a new number. Such gradation shows the history of our company development and the stages are marked with their special features and innovations. The ninth generation is no exception. It incorporated all the best features of Generation 8, and the use of our new SMART RGB-headband gave the possibility to look at the game process from another point of view.
In 2018, the international laser tag tournament has finally come back to its homeland. Since 2012, we’ve come a long way from Smolensk; we fought on the Alabino tank polygon, polished
LASERWAR COMPANY is happy to present the unique Smart RGB-headband. This headband is the result of long and painstaking working process involving all the members of our team. It took more than a year to work out the final version. We are absolutely sure that the new band will have a tremendous effect on the game process making your dreams come true! But let us get down to the heart of the matter.
Covering the activity of our country's busy laser tag clubs has already become a tradition in our company. Today, we interviewed online Andrey Malyarov – a pragmatic and self-motivated