- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Laser Tag arena design project + author’s supervision (cost from 19$ per 1 square meter)
This version of the project most fully reflects premise design and its implementation. LASERWAR specialists and designers will monitor each stage of the building process in accordance with approved work schedule.
The package includes:
- Terms of Reference for the premises;
- Measurement plan of the premises (if necessary);
- Redevelopment plan of the premises (if necessary);
- Planning solution (up to 3 layout variants);
- Equipment placing planning;
- Floor plan;
- Ceiling plan with lamps placing plan;
- Lighting arrangement with linkage to switches;
- Placing plan for power-outlets, electric ports, devices for laser tag games organization;
- Necessary schemes of walls, constructions and details;
- Explanations and recommendations for features and materials;
- Materials specifications;
- Sketch 3D-visualization (detailed photorealistic visualization of each premise and separate decorative elements, quantity is upon request);
- Lists of referenced and attached documentation;
- Author’s supervision*;
- Selection and consultancy for materials, equipment, interior decorations (with article numbers, place of purchase, prices);
- Applying corrections during project realization.
*Author’s supervision includes scheduled visits of the object for consultations, coordination and checking consistency of work performed by constructor and sub-contractors within design-project for the best realization of the project, implementation of necessary corrections into any project documentation, preliminary and final selection of the finishing materials, interior decorations and furniture. This is control from the project designer’s side to check consistency of created object being built to the project solutions found during design and stated in appropriate documentation. Author’s supervision guarantees realization of the project right as it was designed, updated and/or expanded by its author as as having complete understanding of the project solution as a whole and in every detail. Author’s supervision takes place during all the term of repair and decoration works till their full completion.
What is included into author’s supervision:
- Scheduled visits to the object (including business trips to the object’s building site);
- Supervision of the correct implementation of the design project;
- Corrections and additions of the drafts as necessary;
- Remote monitoring of the project realization;
- Selection, purchasing and control of the finishing and decorative materials delivery;
- Consultancy for any questions regarding realization;
- Consultancy for all provided drafts;
- Control of the finishing materials supplied being in line with selected samples;
- Layout of the decorative elements for interior.