- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Laser Tag arena design project (cost from 9$ per 1 square meter)
Arena design-project includes game zone plan with cover and interactive game elements placing, briefing room plan, vesting room plan (premise with game kits).
Additional arena elements costs (second level of the game zone, complex decorative elements, interactive elements, art-objects and so on), as well as additional arena premises (recreational rooms, reception zone, showcases, entertainment zones: gaming machines zone, quest-rooms, laser-rooms etc.) may be calculated individually, depending on complexity and clients requests.
This version of the project will more fully reflect the designed premise.
The package includes:
- Terms of Reference for the premises;
- Definition of style, concept, zoning;
- Measurement plan of the premises (if necessary);
- Redevelopment plan of the premises (if necessary);
- Planning solution (up to 3 layout variants);
- Equipment placing planning;
- Floor plan;
- Ceiling plan with lamps placing plan;
- Lighting arrangement with linkage to switches;
- Placing plan for power-outlets, electric ports, devices for laser tag games organization;
- Necessary schemes of walls, constructions and details;
- Explanations and recommendations for features and materials;
- Materials specifications;
- Sketch 3D-visualization (3-4 views of the premises).